Tuesday, September 6, 2011

its hard ... almost

its hard to say what she does ...
as because almost everything is done by me

its hard to say what she thinks ...
as because almost every word is written by me

its hard to say why she keeps silent ...
as because almost all the flirting is done by me

its hard to say why she rolls her eyes ...
as because almost all the scanning is done by me

its hard to say why she doesnt go away ...
as because almost all the following is done by me

its hard to say why i look upto her ...
as because almost all the motivation is provided by me

its hard to say why she starts to talk now ...
as because almost all the things that i have said ARE NOW MEANINGLESS

she smiles... mockingly , she understands... nothing, she knows me... almost nil,
she touches me... almost as a friend

yet i know, its hard to teach the world,
the importance of that one girl who will always stand by your side...

she needs you , she tells you openly
you need her , but I cannot tell her .... its hard .... yet she knows :)

No comments: